The Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians will not be putting on the 2022 Festival of the River and Pow Wow. However, the Tribe’s Angel of the Winds Casino Resort will be hosting some live music this Summer. Please follow the Angel of the Winds Casino Resort Facebook Page for concerts and shows announcements. Upcoming entertainment concerts and shows information can also be found on the Angel of the Winds Casino Resort website under Entertainment Concerts & Shows.Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians
The mission of the Festival is to help people who live and work in the surrounding regions understand how their actions can help make their environment healthier for people, fish, and wildlife and to introduce people to Native American traditional dances and culture.
Activities for the entire family!Pow Wow PUBLIC WELCOME!, 2 days of live music, Circus troupe The New Old Time Chautauqua, 5K Fun Run, and our delicious traditional alder salmon bake. Children storytelling and 2 stages of entertainment, Fun Zone rides and activities including a zip line and petting zoo. Visit our Environmental and wellness exhibits and win big prizes! We have lots of great craft vendors and food booths. Great price for great fun!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Personal chairs, picnics, etc, are okay but umbrellas and pop-ups must stay in designated areas!
- NO PUBLIC CAMPING AVAILABLE!
- NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted On A Leash and with poop bags in tow.
- Children's & informational booths close at 6pm. Vendors may stay open until last act. Salmon bake runs from 11am-6pm or when the fish runs out.
- Handicapped access: Yes, but it's bumpy terrain throughout the site. We do offer free shuttle service from the parking lot to inside the gates for disabled patrons and tribal elders.
Join us at the Festival
Stillaguamish Festival of the River
Saturday and Sunday, Aug 10th & 11th, 2019. Gates open 10am. Entrance is free!
20416 Jordan Rd
Arlington WA 98223